Thursday, January 22, 2015

i6

Well I finally did it. I upgraded my i4 phone for an i6.

I like it because is larger and easier to read, very thin too. But it's somewhat different from what I am used. I never did learn all the tips and tricks of i4 anyway, but I am trying to slowly learn more about this new one.

The good thing is I changed my plan, and is a little cheaper, I don't have a 2 year contract but I will be paying month to month, and I can upgrade at any time. Basically the monthly price is a couple dollars more than with the i4, but I didn't have to put up any money for the new phone, just connection charges and stuff like that.

All in all I am pretty pleased with it, It has different sounds than the old phone and that makes me sad because I was used to the alarm, and the ringing etc, and they don't have those ones anymore. Oh well nothing major lol. Also I need to learn how to d/l stuff. For some reason I go to iTunes and it won't let me add any of the free stuff like Candy Crush, but truth be told I get easily annoyed and just check out. I will have to go back to try it in the morning.


I wonder if they have an i6 For Dummies! :)

No comments: