Friday, January 23, 2015

An almost perfect day

Weather wise that is :)

This morning it was sunshiny and the sky was bright blue and I just felt like getting out of the house and going to the beach.

I stopped by Norbert to see how he's doing, since I had not been to his house for quite a while, or seen him. We have been talking on the phone quite a but, but it's not the same. He had asked me to  clean up his computer which I tried to do. His computer is an XP so really nothing works very well, Windows has let it go and advised people to get rid of them because of virus etc. He decided to keep it and when (if) Crista comes, she can choose a new one.

We talked for a long time about how his life will change etc. I hope things work out well for him.
He wanted to go have lunch in Newport Beach, but I was not in the mood for it so I said I was leaving.

I went to Snapfish and had fish and chips and it was really good. Then I was going to go back home but thought it was a pity  with such a nice day to just go and not even see the ocean, so I turned around and drove down PCH and drove to Seal Beach.

The sunset was at 5:15, so I just sat around in the beach and got my feet wet and took pictures with my new phone, and just enjoyed the balmy weather.

Then came time for the sunset and the sky around the sun was bright orange and it was a beautiful sight.

Then it was time to drive home :)