Thursday, January 1, 2015

1st day of 2015

I also stayed home all day. I had a bit of a cold and took a couple of naps. Marv watched some of the games and enjoyed them.

I didn't have any breakfast although yesterday I had hot chocolate with whipped cream with ladyfingers to dunk in. Today I made the canalones, they were very tasty and I am sorry I didn't get the package when you all were here, it's a lot of work but they were very yummy. I also drank a whole bottle of Freixenet, well, Marv had a glass :)

I don't have any resolutions for 2015, but I am planning on organizing and purging a lot of stuff, I already started with the laundry room. I found a place in FB called Declutter 365 and it has all sorts of ideas and downloadable calendars etc. Also there is a website: http://www.home-storage-solutions-101.com/declutter.html I think that's one of my problems, clutter, so maybe this will help. another thing I want to do is to take Lulu for longer walks at least 4 times a week:)

Have a wonderful year !

I forgot to write the books and movies I read/watched in December, so here they are:

BOOKS

Juliette Fay - The Shortest Way Home

Melissa Senate - The Love Goddess' Cooking School

Sophie Kinsella - Shopaholic to the Stars

Lisa Jackson - Close to Home

Faye Kellerman - Murder 101


MOVIES


Leap Year (2014)

Shirin in Love (2014) Iranian/US

The Italian Trip (2014) English

Mr. Hobbs takes a Vacation (1962)

Qu'est-ce qu'on a fait au Bon Dieu? (2014) French



No comments: