Sunday, August 3, 2014

This is August

Marvin and I are very happy to have Tristan with us :)
After picking him up at the airport we all took a nap, then went to El Cholo for lunch (and for a very much needed Margarita for me)
I made mac'n'cheese and croquetas for dinner, he ate 10.
Saturday, after I took Marv to dialysis, we went to do some shopping for him, snacks and drinks etc. Then we went to Chipotle, he loves those chicken tacos!
For dinner we had lasagna from Agrusa, wel Marv and Tristan did. I shared an antipasto with Marv.
Tomorrow is Panda Inn.

Today it rained a little!

Tristan is happy with Marv's new Toshiba Chrome that I got him for his birthday, because is faster than the old laptop. He's also watching movies in the big TV in his room. He says it's a super good picture like 3D.

Lulu is happy to have more people around :)

I sent an email to you letting you know the latest about Norbert. What a sad situation :(

Looking forward to a better August!!!!


No comments: