Friday, August 1, 2014

End of month review will be late

I will post my end of month review tomorrow. I got some help from the forum and it seems to be working OK. 

We are going to pick up Tristan at 7:30AM, he's going to spend a week with us :)

I will write the latest about N. He's been transfered to a Kaiser Hospital in Anaheim, he's awake and talking but not sure about where he is or why. He has no memory of the fall. He recognizes me and his sister, and all he wants is to go home. He doesn't realize the extent of his injury. I will keep you updated if the blog works  fine.

Hmmm I cannot put a picture now, strange.

1 comment:

emtes said...

I'm so happy your blog is up and running again :-)
And I'm happy that N is awake and that he recognizes you and his sister. That must be positive. It's no wonder he doesn't remember the fall. What I understand it might never come back.
Give him all my best wishes and a hug.

Here's a big hug for you too and you are all in my thoughts.

Love you <3
your sis Mia