Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Shopping

Today I went shopping with Tristan, actually he did most of the shopping. We went to Barnes and Noble and looked around for a long time. He chose a couple of TV shows...now when it was time to pay, he takes out his wallet, and takes a couple of 20's from his stack, and paid for it! The kid is growing up! I was excited!

After that we went to Target. I had to get a couple of things, and he went to look around. After a while we were ready to check out. He got some more TV shows, i think. He got in front of me at the checkout and put his purchases on the line and I put my stuff next to it. The checker asked if it was together and Tristan said no, this is mine. And I'll be darn if he didn't pay for it again :)

I told him he's now a grown up and pretty soon he'd even be paying for my stuff lol. He gave me a smile and said, well I've been thinking I want to order some things from Amazon, and that'll be your gift to me LOL.
Tomorrow he's going with Marv to Best Buy or whatever and get something. Marv didn't feel too well yesterday when they had planned to do some shopping and today he had pretty bad leg cramps, so we'll see how he's doing tomorrow.

For dinner, we had pizza and boneles chicken from Domino's at Tristan's request.  I don't think I ever had pizza from them. He told me he wanted the one with meat, so I ordered online and went toi pick it up. He was sort of confused when he saw the pizza. I had ordered thin crust and they cut it in little squares and triangles. I don't thin k he was expecting that. I am not a fan of pizza.

I am now going to watch "Chef"

No comments: