Saturday, August 23, 2014

And so it goes

I haven't written for a few days because there's not so much to tell.

Mainly is the ongoing saga with my friend. And I really don't want to bother you with all the details, suffice to say that things are getting worse, among other things, he's developing a paranoid personality disorder which makes it very hard especially for his sister and me.

On Thursday I went out to lunch with Jennifer, and then we went to Jersey School, since school starts the 27 I was going to help set up the room, but ended up not doing it and talking to other teachers and just hanging around.

On Friday, Marvin and I went to Home Depot and bought a new fountain for the garden, the old one had stopped working, pump malfunction, and we thought it better to just buy a new one. The gardeners will come next week and help us set it up since it is too heavy for us to lift.



1 comment:

emtes said...

Oh I love that fountin. I suppose it's the one you have bought?
I'm sorry to hear about N :-( Is this a part of his brain injury, I mean that he gets paranoid?
Is he still planning for the fiancée to come?
Have a good Sunday and I send you and Marvin big hugs.
Love you <3
Mia