Friday, August 1, 2014

July's Review

The month started very well,
7-2  I went to lunch with my neighbor Amy, she's so nice and has the cutest children.
7-7 I went with Norbert to eat at El Torito, to the beach, and then to his house to help him learn how to use Yahoo mail, and to set up Google Chrome.
7-9 Lunch with Marvin at the Fish Company.
The next day Lizzie came and stayed for a long weekend. Relaxing.
7-18 Had my hair cut and colored, my stylist is leaving the salon. Grrr. She's going to start her own., in San Clemente.
7-19 Sandy and family left for a nice vacation in Isla Mujeres.
7-20 We had a fly invasion. I don't know where they came from but they were all over the kitchen, living room, and my room. It was awful!
7-23 Marvin had an eye appointment, it's all good.
7-24 I went with Norbert to eat at Mimi's Seal Beach, then walked all the way to the end of the Seal Beach pier. Of course 95% of the conversation was about his "fiancee" and how things are coming along, He haa a pretty big disagreement with his sister in France and was prety upset about it.
7-25 to Maggie's Pub with Marvin. Norbert's sister Eva asked me if I knew where Norbert was.
7-26 Where is Norbert? Nobody has heard from him!
7-27 I went to Huntington Beach. Checked his house. He had a plate of strawberries out which were covered in mold. He also had left the iPad he uses to call the girl. Hmmmm. Eva is ready to come down and call the police and report him as missing. I went home. Shortly after I got home his neighbor called me that
the police came by her house to say he was in ICU in a hospital.
I drove to the hospital and he was unconscious (I wrote about it in the blog although is hard to read).

I will update the latest in tomorrows blog post.

This month I read 7 books and watched 9 movies, 2 US, 1 French, 6 from Spain.

No comments: