Monday, September 19, 2016

Sept 19-a year ago

Today was a visit to the city with the Touristic bus..

I took this tour with Marvin and Lizzie 15 years ago. As a matter of fact, there was an article in the Sunday edition of El Periodico, that featured a picture of me ( as being one of the tourists enjoying the touristic bus) .I'm going to try to find that paper and scan it :)

It was a great tour but for the fact that Lizzie was not feeling too well  at the beginning.
 But we enjoyed being on top of the bus and rediscovering the city.
On top of the bus passing by the house I was born

By the Barcelona FC Stadium,  



We also had one of the best lunches in a Restaurant by the beach "El cangrejo loco"

Gazpacho

To finish a wonderful sightseeing day, we took the tramvia blau and went to Tibidabo. 

  So many memories...






 Wedding kiss under the Atalaya

What a better way to end the day than a Tibidabo golden sunset!





1 comment:

RedRed said...

I like the photo of the two of us at Tibidabo. I don't think I have that one. I don't have many photos of you and I together. Send it to me please!