Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sept 19-Last uear

My daughters went to Montserrat today. 

I didn't go because I have been there many times with my family, school, and as a tour guide. My foot was hurting quite a bit so I stayed home and did some accounting and realized I needed to change money.

So I took the metro with my last 5 euros and went to the Ramblas. Luckily I found a place right away and was flush again :)


I decided to go to Granjas Viader for lunch. This is the place where Cacaolat was "invented"  I had a lovely lunch, grilled cheese and sobrasada bikini with orxata, and flan pijama (flan with peaches and whipped cream) and a Cacaolat,   

My foot  blister was hurting to I went back to the apartment to wait for the girls.

They came home and told me about their trip. After the fact, I was a little sorry I didn't go with them. Montserrat is an awesome place .

We went for a walk and they showed me the garden they discover "Jardin Tamarit" so nice!

And then a late dinner at Restaurante Molina

We had a good night sleep, and ready for tomorrow!




3 comments:

RedRed said...

I can't believe you posted of the photo of the blister! Goodness! It was soooo huge!!

Kteach said...

Well it was a big part of the trip ;)

Lizzie said...

I had downplayed its enormity in my mind. Wow, Mom, you're a trooper!