Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Another gorgeous beach day

Today was a lovely day :)

I drove to  Seal Beach after taking Marvin to dialysis, and stopped at Crema. It's a restaurant/bakery right on Main Street. They have really good pastries (a little pricey). I had a Pear-Mango muffin and it was delicious,  got a blueberry muffin for Marv. They have Kouning Aman so I bought one, usually they sell out right away so I was glad to get one. It was good and had a nice flavor not quite as great as the one at Les Madeleines, but at least is closer :)

Then I went to the beach. I stopped in an area that was right across the oil island and the sand was not as clean as I'd like, but the waves were big and there were a lot of surfers. Then I drove  up to Sunset Beach and found the perfect spot. The sand was clean and sparkly, the waves were just right, some seagulls and little birds  flying around, and hardly any people. I walk around the seashore a while then I sat down and just relaxed listening to the surf and watching the waves.

Long Beach in the background with some smog over it, but no smog at the beach, just beautiful blue skies!

After the beach, I drove to Huntington Beach and went to Slap Fish for lunch, then I drove back home. I didn't meet with Norbert because I wanted to relax and enjoy the beach, not to listen to the same old song.
               

No comments: