Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Beach Day

Yesterday I went to Huntington Beach. It was such a nice  beautiful day weather wise. Nice and warm but with a nice breeze. I met Norbert at his house because I had not seen him since he got the all clear from his neurosurgeon.

We had a nice time, went to eat at Ruby's, the fish and chips that Mia likes, very good and a black forest milkshake, The sea was a beautiful sparkling blue.


I need to go to the beach more often. I really like to get my feet wet and feel the waves, now there's not as many people as in the summer and the days are not as hot. Just lovely. Maybe Saturday Lizzie and I we'll go to watch the sunset, we'll see :)


Norbert acted normal. But of course just talked and talked and talked about his fiancee. He's acting pretty OC. There's a reality show on TV in TLC called "90 days", and is about women, and men, that come to the US with a fiance visa, and have 90 days to get married or he/she goes back to their country. I told him to watch, since 2 of the women are from the Phillipines.

Today I've been washing glassware and crystal etc, lots of work to get everything back in place!

I am going to watch the movie Hocus Pocus, I got sidetracked and haven't watched it yet!







1 comment:

emtes said...

I wish I could have been there with you :-) As you said I love their fish and chips, it's the real deal with a really good fish. Not the ones you get here.
Puss och kram Mia