Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend


It was nice having 3 days off!!! Marvin and I just finished having BBQ hamburgers with potato salad, all made by him, was delicious :) It's been a lazy day. Yesterday we had Norbert over for BBQ ribs, we ate outside it was nice and cool. Marvin made appetizers (salami, cheese, dips, etc) then dinner was BBQ ribs, yum, asparagus, and beans, for dessert we had strawberries and raspberries.
Norbert brought a lot of plants from his house, geraniums, roses and amaryllis. I am not sure why he brought them, he's not one much for plants and stuff, he likes his grass green and that's about it. We had a good time eating, drinking and talking.
I hope you all had a really nice Memorial Day Holiday. Of course is not celebrated in Sweden but I am sure Mia did something fun too!

3 comments:

emtes said...

What a lovely photo of you all 3. But who took it? You all look happy but with that delicious food who wouldn't be :-)
I went to Gävle on Memorial day (which we do not celebrate) for acupuncture and then back (on the same day). Straight to a restaurant where I met my friends from the Rheumatic group and we had a late lunch together. Very nice and we actually sat outside eating (!) 22C and sunshine. How about that?
Hugs to you all. Love you :-)

RedRed said...

Yeah, who took the picture? Did Norbert bring his girlfriend? :)

ps nice hair Mom!!

Kteach said...

Well is just the magic of PSP :)
I put 2 photos together to make one, good eh? so no, no girl friend for Norbert lol