Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day of the Teacher


Just a day like any other day basically. No big fireworks as far as the school is concerned. Now some of my kids brought me gifts, see picture, I got a nice purse, a pair of dress gray pants!, hand and body lotion from Victoria's Secret, spray cologne, 2 big bouquet of flowers, 2 gift cards (to Subway and the Cheesecake Factory), a very cute magnet, and a framed picture of a kid with his 2 little sisters. Oh and a promise from the other kids to bring something tomorrow lol. They also made me a journal page titled "My teacher" they had to write about me and draw a picture of me. One wrote...My teacher is beautiful and she is cool and I like her cuz she is cool :) they were all very cute.
After school, the District had a party at the Clark State, I couldn't find a place to park, so I went home. I made tortilla soup for dinner.

2 comments:

lizzie said...

pants seem an odd gift to give your teacher, but hey, I guess the thought counts! happy (belated) day of the teacher!

RedRed said...

I didn't even know there was a "Day of the Teacher". Good job!