Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just posting :)

I was looking at all the family blogs and there certainly seems to be a total lack of postings all around. Therefore I take it upon myself to keep the ball rolling.
I just finished watching American Idol, tomorrow they choose a winner, I say "they" because there's no way I'm going to vote for either one. I really like Adam, he was fun to watch and has a great voice and personality, Kris is cute and sings OK, but nothing extraordinary.
I also watched the final of Dancing with the Stars, the little gymnast girl won, good for her, she acted like she won another gold medal.

On a different subject, is nice to have Marvin home,he's been working on the garden, and also cooking :) I was a little tired of my cooking by now lol. He enjoyed his time in Utah of course, but it's always nice to be back home.
Only one more month before school is out! can't believe how fast the year has gone, especially the last couple of months. This year I had a great evaluation, well I always do hee hee, and my kids have really done very well. I still miss Jennifer as my partner in K, but I guess I have to get used to my new team (yawn).
OK that's about it. I hope this little bit of no news will inspire you all to write!!!!!

1 comment:

emtes said...

I have posted a new blogpost now :-)