Sunday, April 1, 2018

March Recap

I didn't post too much in March. I hope I'll do better in April!

In March we had a lot of rain, very needed.

March 2 -3-   Lizzie came this weekend. We did some paperwork. Went to Zumaya's.
March 4 - Lizzie back to San Diego. Watched the Oscars, meh.
March 6 -  Jacuzzi with Amy and wine
March 8 - Sandy called :)
March 15- Elder Fraud meeting, pse.  I don't like meetings, didn't learn anything new.
March 16- To HB, dinner at Mama's with N.
March 19-  T turns 20!  San Jose
March 20-  To El Cholo with Amy
March 21-  To HB, dinner at Matsu's with N. Work on the Mustang. Total Wine.
March 23-24  Lizzie. Appt with taxes. Lunch at 12/60, and In'n'Out
March 25-   Lizzie organize things in office. Back to SD.
March 26-   Dinner with N to El Torito
March 28-   T home!   Paid off Honda.
March 29-    Donate 15 pairs of glasses to the Lions.

All month I worked getting tax papers and cleaning and organizing .  Doing good progress.
I have been gardening a little too. And walking with Lulu.  Missing Marvin.
Every Monday night  we have a 3 way talk with the girls :)


BOOKS I READ IN MARCH



MOVIES I WATCHED IN MARCH



No comments: