Sunday, March 25, 2018

This and That

Just finished watching the last show of  Queer Eye, mmmmm  firemen!  I had a Queer Eye Marathon this weekend and I enjoyed it a lot!

Lizzie has been here this weekend and helped me with the taxes, we had the tax person come Saturday morning, and we'll see what the damage is grrr.  After that we went to have lunch at 12/60, it was good, then we both -and Lulu too- had a long nap. In the evening we went to Sam's and Best Buy checking laptops/iPads etc. Then we had In'n'Out. Sunday morning we did some organizing, I redeemed a coupon from 1999 that Lizzie gave me for Christmas that year, and it said -Clean the Office- and so she did. Things start looking good.

I've been lazy about writing, I'll do better next month I hope. The weather has been coldish and rainy and I watched a few movies and read, and also was pretty busy cleaning and organizing, getting rid of a lot of stuff etc.

I hope all my readers had a nice weekend too!


No comments: