Thursday, March 31, 2016

End of March recap

Another month has gone by, I think is true what they say that the older you get the faster the time goes. I'm sure when I was in school the days were much much longer!!!

So that's how the month went...

March 4 - Eat at Ricardo's with Marv,  Plant seeds, do gardening. 
I love Spring!
March 7 - Jeff's Birthday. To Dr. Lerner to check Marv's skin.
March 10 - Go to LM park with Lulu, to get her rabies shot.
March 11 - Podiatry Day for both of us!   Lizzie came for the              weekend.
March 12 - Marv get 2 pints of blood. To Cha Cha's with Lizzie for lunch
March 13 - To SAN DIEGO!!!  went to see Jeff's studio and their                        house. Cake! Nice trip :)
March 18 -  SFS Library. Lunch with Marv to Maggie's Pub
March 19 - TRISTAN TURNS 18!!! 
                 - My Saint Day. Lunch at Acapulco in Long Beach with                      Norbert. Chocolate dessert!
March 20 - Palm Sunday. Invite Norbert for dinner. Carne asada.
March 25 - Do Taxes.
March 28 - Wound nurse.  Lunch at Rubio's




Movies I've watched





No comments: