Thursday, March 3, 2016

February recap, yes a bit late

The main event in February was our 51st wedding anniversary. We celebrated it by going to dinner at the Black Angus, with our friend Norbert that was celebrating his 6oth birthday that same day.
Lizzie came over that weekend and brought us some of the delicious cake from San Diego :)

Also that same day, Feb 29th. I went to have my hair done. Is such a nice beautiful salon, and my stilist Frank is also the owner and he's very nice. But it still takes some effort for me to go to the hair salon,I enjoy it once I'm there with a glass of wine, but still is hard for me to sit down for any amount of time so I end up roaming around, this time playing with Lucy , Franks Yorkie puppy and salon mascot :)

Marv had a procedure done to his face and it was OK, We went for dinner a few times this month, I also went to vist my old school for a while and had lunch with my teacher's friends.

These are the books I read in February:


I really liked Kitchens of the Great Midwest, and How to Cook a Tart. I didn't like Marriage of Inconvenience.

I saw a couple of miovies but forgot to write the name down. I will look for it later :)

No comments: