Saturday, March 19, 2016

March 19

Today was an important day: My grandson turned 18 years old! 
 We called him a sang Happy Birthday

 March 19 is also my name day, San Jose. 
We always had a big celebration at home because it was my mother's and mine Saint day.
So today I met Norbert in Long Beach for lunch.
First we drove around Long Beach, that city is growing a lot.
They are getting ready for the Grand Prix of LongBeach, 
April 14-17
We drove around and took a picture in front of the Quen Mary and a big Cruise ship


And another picture in the Marina with a view of the city in the background



Afther that, we went to Acapulco, by the sea, and had fajitas and a Margarita.

After we ate I still had some time before picking up Marvin, and I wanted some dessert.
We stopped by Gelson's which is a great expensive supermarket with a great Deli and Bakery.
This is what I had. Is called Delice, and  it was AWESOME!
Now I finally know where to go when I want a great dessert not too far from home :)

It was a great day!

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Wow, describe that dessert!