Monday, March 7, 2016

My favorite season

I love Spring! technically it starts on March 21st (20th in the US), but in Southern California this year spring started in mid February.

I planted 6 tomato plants mid February and they have grown a lot already, I have also planted seeds and flowers, and dead headed my geraniums that are now blooming beautifully. I will be taking pictures :)

Last night we had a big storm with thunder and lightning and heavy rain. Lulu was in her pillow but one time the lightning was very close and she sat up, I got up to go to the bathroom and she followed me back to my room and sat at the foot of the bed and sleep there all night.

Today we went to Marv's skin doctor for a check up, then we went to lunch at The Top Hat for huge pastrami sandwiches and fries. Wednesday we have the furnace repairman come , the furnace is not igniting and today was quite chilly and we bought logs for the fireplace to warm up. Thursday I'm taking Lulu to get her rabies shot at the La Mirada Park. She loves to go there and see all the dogs, she's the best behave one. I'm proud of her. The Friday I have podiatry for me in the morning and podiatry for Marv in the afternoon.

They are forecasting another big storm for the weekend. If it's raining we probably won't be going to San Diego, but hopefully it will be clear. I'll be talking to Lizzie about it, see if she's still planning on coming this weekend :)

                     Planted 6 tomato plants February 17, 2016

No comments: