Sunday, February 1, 2015

January recap

I forgot to do a January recap and a list of books and movies, so I'm doing it now.

The year didn't start very well since we had to go to ER so M could get a blood transfusion, It was a looooong long wait.
 We had rain in January and it was sorely needed, Lizzie came to visit the weekend of 1/9 :).
 I had a couple of estimates to remodel the bathroom but then I decided I didn't want to do it after all. I may just change the floor and baseboard, we'll see.
I went to the beach and stayed for the sunset, it was amazing, also I visited N at his home and talked about his fiancee coming next month. He has as he puts it- cold feeted- about the whole thing.
I spent some good time texting to my grandson about my new i6 phone, it was nice :)

These are the books I read in January:

Mary Carter - Meet Me in Barcelona

Jean Kwok - Mambo in Chinatown

Melissa Senate - See Jane date

Eleonor & Park - Rainbow Rowell   

Mary Kay Andrews - Blue Christmas

Mary Jane Clark - To Have and To Kill

Elizabeth Bevarly - The House on Butterfly


Those are the movies I watched in January:

The Quiche of Death (2014) UK

Peace after Marriage (2013) Turkish

Into the Woods (2014) US

My Old Lady (2014) UK

Queen (2014) India  

Men, Women & Children (2014) US

We'll Never Have Paris (2014) US

Goodbye to All That (2014) US

No comments: