Thursday, February 5, 2015

Busy February


There's quite a few things coming up this February, the main one will be Marvin and I will be celebrating our 50th Wedding Anniversary on February 19. That's a long time to be married, quite an accomplishment.

Both our daughters will be here to celebrate with us :)

February is also the birth month of my two best friends, on the 18th Jennifer will turn 43, and Norbert will turn 59 on the 19th.

Also on the 11th, Norbert's fiancee will be arriving to California.

Yesterday I went to lunch with N to Acapulco in Long Beach. He was the best I've seen him all year, we discussed everything, he was his old self and I really hope he and Crista get along well and will marry after the 90 days. But is going to be hard for both of them, is hard to assimilate to a new country, new culture, and they are so different. Hmm sounds familiar!

Today MArv and I went to El Cholo, I just think they have the best Margaritas. The one I had yesterday in Acapulco was pretty blah.

I have been planting geraniums in our driveway, I hope they make it. I think geraniums grow really well in our area :)

That turned out to be a pretty rambling post. I hope it warms up a little in Sweden, we have been having nice weather, surprise? I think not. A lot of trees are blooming already.

I hope you all have a nice week :)





4 comments:

Lizzie said...

love you!

Kteach said...

Love you too :)

Kteach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emtes said...

Lovely photo of you! Is that from Acapulco? I think I recognize it :-)
And tomorrow Saturday Feb 7 is our father's namesday and birthday. So we can cheer to his memory.
Love you and are so thankful we found each other.
Besos Mia <3