Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday the 13th

I hope you all had a good Friday the 13th,
since I have a teenage grandson, this made me chuckle...


My day started early,I had an appointment for Lulu for grooming,she looks all pretty now.

I went to the store to get supplies to make chicken enchiladas tonight. Then I went to Pho Saigon to get some eggrolls for lunch. The rest of the day was pretty quiet, it was very nice outside so I did a bit of gardening.

Last night I went to have dinner with Jennifer, we had a nice time, lots of talking but not too many laughs. She talked to the Sons of Anarchy, my motorcycle neighbors, and they may buy her 3 dirt bikes.

Norbert seems to be doing OK with Crista. They went to the beach and he bought health insurance for her since he's responsible for her while she's here.

Tomorrow is dialysis day, but we are going to Urgent Care early because Marvin has a problem with his right leg, it's all red from the knee to the ankle, and the skin is stretched really tight. On Thursday he woke up really weak and had trouble walking, but after dialysis he felt better. Yesterday he was feeling OK but his leg was sore and this evening after his shower he showed it to me and I said we'd go to Urgent Care tomorrow, I hope they don't send us to ER. I thought maybe something bit him, he had a problem with a leg bite last year, but this one seems different. We'll see. I''ll text you when I find out what it is.

That's about it for Friday the 13th. After typing this, I realize I may need a new keyboard, the space key doesn't seem to be working and I have to go back and correct it all the time.

Oh by the way, I changed my word. I don't know if it's allowed but "perseverance" although true, just didn't ring right, plus I couldn't pronounce it :) My new word is "adaptability" something I've had to do over and over, to adapt to new situations/circumstances. I like that.

And today I made this tag, so I think I''l share with you. It's me :)


Have a good weekend everybody. And a Happy Valentine's day!


No comments: