Thursday, December 4, 2014

LMAO

I find a lot of things funny, I smile a lot, but I do not laugh too much, just a little laugh sometimesd, but very seldom I laugh my ass off. But yesterday I did.

It's something I found in Facebook, the folks at Buzzfeed asked their London staff to name the US states & Americans to name the countries in Europe:

http://twistedsifter.com/2014/01/americans-and-brits-label-maps-of-europe-and-us/


and also the staff in Australia:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume/sorry-america

Is not so much the naming of the states or countries, but the comments cracked me up!. Anytime I feel sad or moody, I will reread those sites and I will be in a happy mood again!!! :)

I noticed many named California, Nevada, Texas, Florida and NY. But got totally mixed up in the midwest.

In the European maps, most named Spain, France and Italy, and were pretty confused about the rest.

I know Sandy looked at the site and liked it too, but read about Europe, is also funny LOL







No comments: