Thursday, June 29, 2017

An anecdote

Monday was a hot day. I had to go do some shopping and put gas in the truck.

I went to Sam's and got toilet paper and paper towels. Also some ink for my printer. And some other stuff.

Then I went to Sprouts to get London broil for Marv's lunches. 15 slices separated in groups of 5.
I was getting a little hungry but didn't know what I wanted. I thought maybe a sandwich from the deli, or some soup but it was too hot for soup. So I just asked the deli man to give me a sample of Havarti. I thought I'd munch on it on the way home and maybe think of what I'd want for lunch.

He gave me a very nice slice of cheese :)

When I got on the truck I put the cheese and the London broil in the passenger's side, got in, started to back up and reached for the cheese.

It wasn't there!  I stopped, got out and looked, maybe it fell by the mid compartment, not there, looked on the floor, no cheese. Looked in the back of the cab where the stuff I got in Sam's were, but I just couldn't find it. I was annoyed because I was wanting to taste it  :(

So I just drove home. I didn't even feel like stopping anywhere else for lunch. I would eat something at home.

I got home, stopped the truck, got the London broil, and got off the truck ready to get the stuff in the back. Something felt funny.

I touched my behind and there it was! THE CHEESE SLICE! kinda melty. I had sat on it and had stuck on my butt!!!

I felt dumb.

It reminds me of this cartoon LOL




2 comments:

emtes said...

That was so funny :-) And Havarti too! My favorite cheese ever which we don't have here anymore :-(

Hope you are OK, both of you? We are doing great and much of my time goes to my little darling Eddie of course <3

Take care, love you <3

your sis Mia

RedRed said...

hahahahahaha