Sunday, June 11, 2017

A quiet weekend

Saturday I was supposed to go to HB, but there was a miscommunication with N so I ended up not going. I just went to the Library and grocery shopping.  Then I went home and made  chicken soup from scratch, and picked some more tomatoes.

Yesterday the PT came and did some exercises with Marv, also practiced getting in and out of the bath bench. Next week was supposed to be the last week for home health care but they said they would probably come an extra week because he's still not at a 100%

Today when I woke up I saw it had rained last night, it was cloudy and cool all day. I made breakfast, bacon and eggs, hashbrowns, biscuits and gravy. In the afternoon he had his first full shower since he broke his hip. The bench worked well :)   We had some more soup for lunch. He's still not feeling too well, he has a stomach ache.

For dinner he said to order from Panda Inn and I went to get Panda beef and fried rice, but he was not feeling well and didn't have any.

I hope he feels better in the morning.

1 comment:

emtes said...

So sorry Marvin isn't feeling well :-( I sure hope he will recover soon.
Sounds good with an extra week.
How are you coping with everything? Are you feeling well?

Love you
your sis Mia <3