Tuesday, May 17, 2016

OUCH!

When I woke up this morning I felt pain on my foot but didn't think much of it. Then I got up and the minute I put my left foot on the floor I screamed in pain. My foot was swollen, red and tender and hurting like hell.

GOUT?

I had trouble walking because it was very painful, so after going with Marv to the clinic, I came home and took an Ibuprofen and went to sleep. Of course Lulu slept with me.

I got up in time to make myself some lunch, chicken salad sandwich, and shortly after that I went to pick Marv up. After we got home I napped again.

Tomorrow I had a doctor's appointment so he could check my leg bite again, and now he can check my foot as well. Same side of the leg.

Right now if feels OK, no pain :)


1 comment:

emtes said...

Oh I hadn't seen this before today (Sunday) How are you? How is your foot? And what did the doctor say about it?
Maybe an inflammation of some kind?
Let me know please! Worried.
I sure hope you are feeling better! How about Marvin, how is he doing?

Me and Hasse have been extremely tired lately, maybe it's the full moon.

Take care now and let me know. Love you <3

Big hugs to you, Marvin and Lulu from your sis
Mia :-)