Sunday, May 1, 2016

A test

A few days ago, Tristan posted the results of a personality test in Facebook. The test is called  "How Your Personality Impacts Your Life."
 I like tests or quizzes, so I decided to take it too. Here are my results:

As you can see, I scored the highest in SELF RELIANCE and the lowest in ORDERLINESS and RESERVE.   I'm surprised I scored low in orderliness since I am a bit OCD  (by the way I had to check the definitions of the words jsut to make sure they are what I think they are. Also I think if I had taken this test a few years ago it would have come out somewhat differently, but I guess that  would happen to everybody, one changes with time.

If you want to take the test, I will be curious to see your results :)
By the way I didn't pay for the more specific results,


https://personalityfactors.net/en

No comments: