Saturday, June 4, 2016

May recap

I didn't realize it's been so long since I last wrote!

Here's May's recap:

May 8 - Mother's Day. Had a surprise visit from Lizzie!  :)

May 14 - To El Torito in Long Beach with Norbert. 

May 18 - To see my doctor about the bite? on my leg. He prescribed some more antibiotics. Met N for lunch at Slapfish in HB.

May 24 Lizzie came over and we're ready to leave tomorrow to Utah :)

May 25 - N came with us to the airport and he took the pickup back home and will come to pick us up June 1, We had a good flight and enjoyed the extra leg room in the first row seats. Upon arrival in SLC Lizzie went to rent a car, Sandy was waiting for us and we all went to our Hotel to rest. Dinner at Sandy's yummy Atlantis burger and fries.

May 26 - To South Jordan for M's dialysis, Very nice place. Lunch at Les Madeleines :)

May 27 - GRADUATION DAY.  Everything went smoothly. Great day! Celebrating at Sandy's with some of his friends. Toasts, food, gifts.  Sandy wrote all about it in her blog, I will write and put some pictures later. Tristan left the next day to Lake Powell with friends.

There was so much stuff happening the last few days in Utah that I sort of lost track of the days. Lizzie slipped on a piece of ice at Smiths market and fell and injured her hamstring and knee, Painful. M had to go to ER for a transfusion as he had lost a lot of blood. Lastly while going back to  Les Madeleines to get some more Kouing Aman I tripped getting out of the car and fell on my knees and hit my right arm with a metal sign, it is still very black and blue right now.
Sandy took us to the Red Butte Gardens and it was wonderful. Lizzie stayed at home recovering, but M came as he was feeling better after the transfusion.  Sandy cooked a very good chile verde pork. We gave Sandy her birthday gifts since we wouldn't be there on her BD June 5.

And then it was back to California.

Books I read in May:

Movies I've watched in May:




No comments: