Monday, April 6, 2015

Totally annoyed! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Some stupid(s) SOB egged my beautiful red Mustang last night. My neighbor told me about it and sure enough I went out to check and they had thrown 4 or 5 (raw) eggs and made a mess of it :(


Marv took it to get it washed and detailed right away so the egg didn't bake in the paint. They did a good job and it looks beautiful now.

There's been a Texas truck parked in front of my home for 5 days.I had parked my car right behind it, the truck didn't get egged but the gas  cap was hanging out out, I don't know if it was like that before. I noticed it when I looked at my car. I asked around and it doesn't belong to anybody in the neighborhood, so I called the sheriff and gave  description and the license plate, they came and put a warning red note in the antenna with a parking violation. If they don't move it within 72 hours they will  tow it away. Weird.

My next door neighbors, the ones with the barking dogs, are  giving me the cold shoulder.  I guess they got pissed off with me after I complained and wrote a letter asking them to please do something about the dogs barking.  I don't know what they did but the situation  with the barking has improved considerably. Frankly I much prefer they don't talk to me and have the dogs quiet, than have the dogs barking nonstop while they are gone and have them say hello to me :)

I have to say when I saw my car egged, the only  one in the street that was egged.., it made me wonder...



No comments: