Thursday, April 30, 2015

Books and movies, and stuff

I talked about it a while back,  read the book or watch the movie, what to do first?  I decided I will read the book first and then see the movie.So now I am looking for books that were made into a movie. I have seen many,of course, but now I am going to do it semi methodically and keep track:)

I have never read a book by Nicholas Spark, but I know they have made a lot of movies from his books, I have seen a couple of them. I went to the library and took one of his books, it's "The Lucky One" and of course it was made into a movie, starring Zac Efron. I have started reading it and I have the movie too.I will watch it after I finish the book.

This was a random post so will keep on rambling.

Lulu is 3 and a half years old, and I have decided she needs to start acting her age. So with no warning, I took away her kennel. She's been doing really well, at night she goes to her pillow when she gets sleepy. When we go out, she sits on her pillow and waits for her treat. So far so good, and there have been no accidents. I am proud of her.

My computer is still not working right, I already chose my next one and will order it from HP this weekend, I'm still transferring stuff to my external hard drives.

And finally I have to say that I am really enjoying reading my  daughter's blogs, and Mia's.  Good job writing!



2 comments:

emtes said...

Thank you and me too. I love reading your blogs and it makes me feel a bit involved in your day to day lives although I'm so far away. So keep writing :-)
Love you
Mia

RedRed said...

You did a good job writing this month and I liked reading it! I have read a couple of Nicholas Sparks books and seen a couple of the movies. I haven't seen/read The Lucky One though. Might be worth it for Zac Efron!