Monday, September 1, 2014

September 1

We had a nice Labor Day Weekend. The weather has been lovely, warm days and cool nights. We haven't done much but had nice grilled steaks and garlic all i oli both days, and I presonally drank a whole botthe of Cava. YUM. I only missed a good dessert but Marv baked some chocolate chip cookies and it helped :)

I called N yesterday and he was resting so I didn't talk to him, but I talked to his sister, she said he got a steak finally (whoohoo!). Something interesting... I've been dreaming of spiders lately, I always sream a lot and most of myt dreams are fun. The one about spiders was OK, but not my favorite. I checked a website about the meaning of dreams and that's what it said about dreaming of spiders..."To see a spider in your dreams indicates that you are feeling like an outsider in some situation." Isn't that interesting? That's exactly how I feel.

Changing the subject, I enjoyed reading about Jeff's interview in the San Diego troubador. I'd like to get a copy sometime Lizzie :)

And just finished reading Sandy's blog. WOW new furniture and a 65" TV. I wish I could decide things like that, been thingking of getting new living room furniture and then I change my mind, I want to but just thinking of all the work entailed just tires me, besides I don't really know what we want. Our main goal is comfort. We'll see.

I hope everybody has a wonderful September!

No comments: