Sunday, September 28, 2014

Fall weather

It feels like maybe we may be getting a little cooler weather. It's been really hot this month, and when it's so hot I don't feel like doing much of anything. A lot of my plants and flowers were getting droopy from the heat too. Lulu has been very lazy too, doesn't even want to go outside or go for a walk, she gets too tired :)

This month we have had quite a few doctor's appointments. I went to my regular doctor to have a spot checked on my arm, he said it was nothing, just a dry spot, but he gave me a pneumonia booster so my visit was not in vain. Then I had a podiatrist appointment. My feet feel like velvet after he finishes with them, and my toenails have never looked so good. My next appointment is with my eye doctor.

Marvin has an appointment with his regular doctor tomorrow, just a check up, then on Wednesday he has his podiatry appointment. This past Wednesday he went to the wound nurse. I learned a few things, and we may get to try some other ostomy supplies ( made in Sweden, so they must be good ;)

I just finished having a long phone talk with Norbert. His siter fell down today, but didn't hit her head, just got her knees skinned. He seems more like himself, and he remembers things well, and at least he's not angry and abusive of her sister, but still wishes she would go home. Tuesday they have an appointment with the neurosurgeon, see what they have to say.

I hope everybody is doing well, just remeber to take a little time to smell the roses. So to speak. Besos.

No comments: