Wednesday, September 17, 2014

HOT!!!

I don't have a lot to write about, mainly because lately it has been so hot that I don't feel like doing anything, it was 102 today!. The weekend was nice with Lizzie, we tried a new Restaurant and we enjoyed it, other than that we just rested and read and enjoyed the A?C. Even Lulu is hating to go outside, she takes a second to do her business and then runs back in. Can't blame her.

Last night I couldn't sleep, I turned the computer off by 2AM, my usual time, and went to bed but I keep turning and trying to get comfortable, then I heard a cricket and I had to get up and look for it and couldn't find it so I went back to try to sleep, but no luck! I got up again and went to the bathroom and there was a cricket there! Then I went to the kitchen to get some water, and I saw a bunch of very small ants on top of a little piece of butter that had been left on the counter. The ants have been around all weekend, just one or two at a time but they were pesky. I had cleaned the kitchen counter but for the side next to the refrigerator, and that's where I found them. So I took everything out, and cleaned it, and sprayed, and cleaned again, and went back to bed. It was 4:57AM
it took me a while but finally I went to sleep.

This morning I woke up by 9 and took Lulu out and had some breakfast and went back to bed, but we had to go to dialysis. When I got back, I slept for 2 hours, and it was good.

Tomorrow I am going to see my doctor in Huntington Beach. I have a pink spot on my left arm, above the elbow, that I think is a basal cell carcinoma. I had one a few years ago in my thigh, and this one looks about the same, so he'll probably send me to a dermatologist to get a biopsy and if it is what I think, they'll scrape it out.

After the doctor I'll go by Norbert's to see how he's doing. I talk to him a few times a week, and he has his ups and downs. I think not being able to drive is upsetting him the most. And of course, what to do wit Crista, and his sister.

Sorry this has been a boring post :)

3 comments:

RedRed said...

Most of my posts are boring, but I keep writing!

Kteach said...

Yes you're really good at writing, and I always enjoy reading your blog! :)

emtes said...

I certainly enjoy both your blogs :-) So keep on writing - I always read them even if I don't comment everyone of the posts.

Puss och kram from the land that is cooling down, finally.

Mia, love you <3 <3