Thursday, May 15, 2014

Trying again

I've been trying to write since Monday, but for some reason I type and nothing shows up. So here I am trying again.

Since Sunday, Mother's Day, nothing much has happened, other than the weather has been extremely hot and windy. Today was 103! There's big fires in San Diego county, and some starting around here as well. Let's hope they can  stop them from spreading.

I had a very nice Mother's Day, Lizzie came up on Friday and left Sunday after lunch. She brought me  chocolates and a potted azalea, and a very nice card, Marvin gave me a nice card as well, and I received my beloved SLC pastries from Sandy on Tuesday. Thanks to my daughters from a happy mama :)

Monday I went to the doctor for a check up and I am happy to say all is well. My blood pressure and cholesterol are good, and my diabetes is in control :)

After the doctor I met Norbert and we went to Costco and then to have lunch. Of course all the conversation was about his bride to be (yawn), his impending trip, etc. etc. I think he's putting the cart before the horse, so to speak. We'll see.



No comments: