Friday, May 9, 2014

Shopping

It is a well known fact that I don't like shopping. Any kind of shopping.

It doesn't matter if I have extra money to spend, or if I have a gift card...it doesn't matter.

When Mia was here, she liked to go shopping. It's understandable, the prices are better here than in Sweden, the stores are different, she has fun shopping, I usually went with her foir a while, then I went back home and picked her up a few hours later (Brea Mall). Sometimes I would stay and sort of shop along (Sketchers). Sometimes I wondered around while she bought the store (Kohl's).
Kohl's give a $10.00 coupon for every $50 you spend. That day she got $50.00 in coupons. She gave them to me, since you couldn't spend them until 5/4 to 5/11.

I've been putting it off, but today I thought I better use them before 5/11. So out I went to Kohl's with the purpose of buying something. They have lots of stuff! After checking this and that and putting things back, and trying clothes, and getting stressed, I ended up with: a nice cookie sheet, a nice water pitcher, a nice Tshirt top...

So I got to the check out, and because Kohl's is weird and things were 20% off in some cases and 30% off in other, I ended up with a plus balance!!!! So rather than  leave and have to come back again the next day, I got another top, some hand soap, and a couple other odds and ends. Finally my shopping was done!



1 comment:

emtes said...

I'm so happy for you :-) And that you actually used the coupon ;-) Yes, Kohl's were crazy. I ended up having more discount than what I paid. But I'm not complaining ;-)
We DON'T have the same system here in Sweden I can tell you.
And by the way you were a real good sport hanging with me in all those stores!
Love you <3
Have a great Sunday and hugs for you all and give Lulu a treat from me.
Puss och kram
Mia