Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Recap

I haven't written much this month. Not a lot going on. We had some very hot days but now it's back to normal.I have been watching a lot of movies and reading a lot of books.
Lizzie already wrote about her Memorial day weekend, and Marvin wrote about the tomatoes. I will expand on it later and take a picture.
Both Marvin and I went to our respective podiatrists and have lovely looking feet. I also went to my regular doctor and everything's good, plus I got a shingles vaccine.
There was a big fire in Rosecrans and Marquardt in a recycling place, lots of ashes on the cars and the patio.
Norbert left for the Phillipines on the 26th, and Jennifer came by the next day and updated me on her never ending love drama. So far they are still not together, yay!

BOOKS I'VE READ THIS MONTH:

Monica McInerney - The Faraday Girls xxxx
Joshilyn Jackson - A grown up kind of pretty xxxx
Ann Brashares - The Last Summer xxx
Elizabeth Berg - Open House xxx
Sarah Strohmeyer - Kindred Spirits  xx
Jane Green - Tempting Fate xxx


MOVIES I'VE WATCHED THIS MONTH:

 
Pane e tulipani (Bread and Tulips) - (2000)
Hope Floats (1998)
Monster in Law (2005)
The Sweetest Thing (2002)
And While We Were Here (2012)
Friended to Death (2014)
Turner and Hooch (1989)
Along Came Polly (2004)
Instructions not included (No se admiten devoluciones) (2013)
17 Again (2009)
Daddy's Dying...Who's Got the Will? (1990)
 
I will try to write daily in June. Good job writing every day in May Sandy :)

No comments: