Thursday, May 8, 2014

Friends!

You all know two of my best friends, Norbert and Jennifer. I even tried to set them up even though there's an age difference, but I am glad neither one was too thrilled with the suggestion (I think they are both very much alike in so many ways).

Norbert has been talking to me non stop about his impending trip to Manila, with a stop in Seoul. He's excited, indecisive, hopeful,   happy and upset, blah blah. He finally told his sisters and as expected they are giving him a hard time, I am so tired of hearing the same story over and over and over. He went and bought a mini iPad for him and the "bride to be if everything works out" so they can have face to face talks  while he's here and she's there, so they can get to get to know each other more before she comes to the US. Once here, they have 3 months to get married or out she goes back to Phillipines. Of course they haven't met yet. We'll see.

Yesterday Jennifer came over, and she spend about 3 hours talking about Jason, the latest break up, about how his brothers again broke them up by moving in with them in her apartment, etc etc. In spite of everything he's done to her I think she's still  hopeful because "she knows" he really loves her (he has a fine way of showing it, in my opinion). By the time she went home I was fed up with the same story over and over again, I hope this time she will stick with it and not see him again. Right!

Today Norbert came by after he went to Los Angeles to take care of passport stuff. I was not home, so he drove around and called me a while later. He asked me if I wanted to go shopping etc. and I said no, thank. He asked me if I had anything for him to do at home, I said not really. All in all I didn't feel like going with him anywhere and listen again and again to the same old stuff.

So this blog entry is mainly  about me venting. I had just about lost my patience with them. Especially because they really don't listen to me and don't seem too interested in my opinion.

Maybe tomorrow I will be ready to listen again  :)

No comments: