Friday, January 31, 2014

Last day of January

Time seems to fly sometimes. Here's the last day of January already. So it's time for a little recap.

The year started quietly, on Jan 6th, I got myself a Reyes Magos gift which was a 3TB external drive (now I can keep all my movies in one place). Other happenings were, we got our carpet cleaned, we got sick after eating at Panera, but we are all well now. I went to visit my teacher friends a couple of times, went out to lunch with Norbert a couple of times too, walk with Lulu to the park, relaxing in the Jacuzzi etc. Just normal pleasant day to day things :)
Also this month I heard from Mia that she will come visit in April. Looking forward to it!!! :)

An unfortunate thing, besides the Panera sickness, was I backed up the pick up  and hit a car of one of the staff  members at the dialysis place. Fortunately nobody was in the car, and nothing happened to the pick up. The insurance should take care of it.

Here is a list of the books I read this month:
James Patterson – The 12th of never
Stuart Woods – Unintended Consequences
Johanna Edwards – The Next Big Thing
Linda Francis Lee – The ex-debutante
Mia March – The Meryl Streep Movie Club
Linda Francis Lee – The Devil in the Junior League
Fannie Flagg – The all girls filling station last reunion
Susan Conant – Gaits of Heaven
 
And a list of the movies I watched:
About Time (2013) 
Open Road (2013)  
August- Osage County (2013) 
Her (2013)
Blue Jasmine (2013)
Bad Grandpa (2013)
Win a date with Tad Hamilton (2004)
Sunshine on Leith (2013) 
 
Happy Chinese New Year (Year of the Horse)
 
 

1 comment:

emtes said...

I am born in the year of Horse :-)and the Chinese element I'm associated with is Wood.

How did you like the books you read? Is there an author you can recommend. I read a lot and sometimes you need new names and new ideas.

Have a great Saturday!
Love you,

Puss och kram
fran din syster Mia