Monday, January 13, 2014

We all got sick!

Lizzie came home Friday night, and as usual, we didn't know what to have for dinner. We decided on Panera. Lizzie had grilled cheese, Marvin had turkey and bacon, and I had chicken with bacon and  chipotel sauce, they were all paninis.

Friday night Marvin got sick, throwing up and (d) diarrhea.didn't go to dialysis on Saturday because he was not feeling well at all. Lizzie and I went to GBurger and it was yummy. For dinner  we had breaded pork, Marvin only had scrambled eggs.

Sunday we had our usual waffles and bacon. Lizzie left around 1PM. Marvin seemed to be feeling a little better but stil a lot of"d". Sunday night I got really sick, I was throwing a lot, all night really, I hardly slept, I also had "d".
Monday I called the dialysis place and they said to go from 6 to 10PM Monday night. I slept most all day.

I called Lizzie tonight, and she said she had to leave work early because she had a bad stomach ache and also "d".

I think it's too much of a coincidence that we all got sick with basically the same symptoms.

Hopefully we'll all get better :)

2 comments:

emtes said...

OH no, food poisoning? We had that once the whole family of 4. The only that didn't get it was Emil who was a baby and didn't eat solid food.
I do hope you get well soon!
Hugs and kisses from a cold Sweden -10C.

RedRed said...

That's not a good story.