Saturday, January 11, 2014

Clean House

I tried to change the look of my blog, but it didn't come out exactly the way I wanted it, but it'll do for now.

Today we had the carpet cleaner over, I think we'll have it done more often until Lulu is totally trained (she's been doing pretty good lately). They did ther whole house, and it looks nice, but we had to have all the windows and doors open so it would dry and it got a bit chilly. Glad is Southern Cal and it was in the 60's, supposed to be in the 80's this weekend!

Lizzie got home today around 6PM and we went to Panera, and we had sandwiches and salad for dinner. Tomorrow Lizzie and I will go to the GBurger, for lunch.

Wednesday Norbert came over to take down the Christmas lights, and do a few other chores. He's so nice and helpful, he brought pictures of his new house up in the mountains  around Las Vegas, close by the ski areas. It got a lot of snow last month. Instead of going out to eat afterwards, like we usually do,I cooked beef stroganoff with noodles, I kid you not he had 4 helpings and seemed to enjoy it very much. It's a joy to cook for him, he's so grateful lol.

Last night I watched "August - Osage County" Now the reviews say: This tells the dark, hilarious and deeply touching story of the strong-willed women of the Weston family

Frankly, my idea of hilarious is quite different from the reviewers. I thought the movie was a big DRAMA with over the top acting.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!!!!

No comments: