Sunday, February 2, 2014

Superbowl, rain, and a win!

Congratulations to the Seahawks, what a blowout, I don't think anybody was expecting it. I enjoyed the half time, Bruno Mars was awesome and I enjoy the bare chestd Chili Peppers :)

Marvin and I just stayed home, I made guacamole and had my Coronitas. I was going to  rlax inth Jacuzzi but thn I got involved doing something else and by that time th game had started.

And tonight it rained!!!!! Not a lot, but nough so Lulu refused to go outside, so she's in the kennel now.

And about my win, yesterday I was checking Facebook and was looking at the "You Know You Grew up in La Mirada if..." comments, when  a guy named Glen Cantrell posted an old picture of La Mirada, side by side to a picture of the same spot now. He asked  where was it? He said the first 2 persons that gave the right answer would win a book.I looked at it and I knew right away it was La Mirada Blvd north of Imperial, by the convalescent home. So I was the second person that guessed correctly and I won a book http://www.lamiradabook.com/
By the way there were 44 people that gave the answer, some were right some not. But I guess I was at the right place at the right time. It was fun to win! :)

And now, I am about to what a movie, one I had alrady seen when it first came out, but it is appropriate for today..."Groundhog Day" (1993)

Have a nice week!

No comments: