Monday, January 20, 2014

Another walk in the park

It was such a nice day, I had to take Lulu for another little walk.
She's funny.
There's a lot of geese and ducks and they all were really loud and coming close to us with their necks sticking out. Lulu acted as if she was deaf and blind. Didn't look at them, didn't bark at them, she basically totally ignored them as if they were invisible.
When there's birds or a squirrel in our backyard she acts like a crazy dog, barking and running after them. I thought she would be like that at the park, but no!

After walking for quite  a qhile, her tongue was sticking out and she was panting (it was another warm day). I had brought a bottle of water and a little dish, so I stopped I poured some water and Lulu didn't even look at it, I splashsome on her soshe knew what it was but she didn't even come close.  So we kept on walking. By the time we got to the car, I again poured some water and offered it to her, she again totally ignored it even though her tongue was a mile long.

When we got home, first thing she did, was run to her water bowl in the living room and proceed to drink to the last drop.

Tomorrow I will be meeting Norbert for lunch at Long Beach, I want to try this new fish place http://www.samsfishcamp.com/ since I am a little tired of Mexican food. I'll let you know how it was.

No comments: