Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pet peeve

Actually, I have a couple of them.

 Lately after I have been writing my blog, I use auto spelling, just in case. I had a couple of errors and when I went to delete them, the whole post was deleted, including pictures! Both times when it happened, I had written looong posts, after they got deleted I didn't write them over again because I was upset. I don't know what I was doing wrong.

 The other pet peeve is, when I write a comment in Sandy's, or Lizzie's or Mia's blog, I have to write a number and some letters (to show I'm not a robot?!) Well 9 times out of 10 I cannot read the damn mixed up letters, and I have to keep guessing, and sometimes I finally get so annoyed that I just don't comment! Has it ever happened to you?

 On to better things. This weekend Lizzie came over, we talked about her trip to Utah. I am so glad my 2 kids get along so well :) We went out to lunch to Taps, I had a $50.00 gift card I got for Christmas from one of my students about 3 years ago lol. It was good. Then for dinner we had take out from Geezers.

 Speaking of Geezers, a few days ago I met some of my teachers friends for Happy Hour. It was nice, but I am glad I am not working now, since the classes in kindergarten have gone up to 312 children, way too many for a teacher with no aides. It was fun listening to them bitching and complaining hee hee.

Well I am not going to risk having this post deleted so I am going to post it as is. Have a good week!!!

2 comments:

RedRed said...

312 children? Per class? That's a lot!

And no, I can usually figure out the letters and numbers.

Kteach said...

well hmm I meant 31 lol :)