Thursday, December 31, 2020

December Recap

 I will do a quick recap of December, and later I will do a recap of 2020. 

The month started with some appliances needing replacement: New refrigerator, and new water heater. I also had to have my kitchen sink unclogged.

We decorated the house inside and Norbert came and put the lights outside. All is merry and bright. We also drove around to see the decorations around the neighborhood.

There were some celestial happenings: The great conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn during the winter solstice, a meteor shower,full moon on Dec 29 called The Wolf Moon. And weather-wise, we had a GREAT storm on the last week of 2020. Thunder, lightning, hail storm. Very rare. We also had some 85F days.

It was also the month of my 78th birthday, December 17th. That makes me a full-fledged senior citizen ;) I had face to face calls from Mia, Nuri , Sonia and Sandy. Very nice.

We had a nice Christmas the 3 of us. We enjoy gardening daily,(my new garden of succulents are thriving) talking to Sandy on Mondays, It was fun getting presents for both my birthday and Christmas. Thank you girls!

MOVIES I'VE WATCHED IN DECEMBER


BOOKS I'VE READ IN DECEMBER

I didn't reach my goal of reading 77 books, I made it to 75


Goodbye 2020 - Welcome 2021








2 comments:

RedRed said...

You celebrated your 77th birthday, right?

Kteach said...

Right lol