Sunday, November 1, 2020

Thankful

 My oldest daughter said she was going to write on her blog daily this month, she wants to write about things she's thankful for every day.

So I thought I'd give it a try although I will probably not write everyday.

Today was a lovely day weather-wise. I did some gardening, took a shower, had a nice breakfast (sugar donut), Just a nice Sunday.

We just changed to DST and it gets darker one hour earlier, I watered the lawn and I did take Lulu for a little walk around 5PM , the neighbor kids came over and played with her and she was so happy -she loves people-

There was a beautiful sunset, the temperature was mild, I wore a shift with short sleeves. My neighbor Jose was out washing his car and he said, isn't it a lovely evening? I said it indeed was lovely and we agreed we would love to have every day be like this.

While I was outside with Lulu, Lizzie was cooking dinner. We had a nice meal from Blue Apron, steak with carrots and mashed potatoes, and we shared a bottle of Pinot Grigio

Later on, Lizzie, Lulu and I went for a walk again, the moon was coming out. I could see reddish Mars  and Jupiter and Saturn shining brightly in Saggitarius (My sign). This picture is from my Sky View Lite app.


When we got home, I took a picture of the moon, still full and surrounded by clouds.

I am thankful for a very lovely day