Wednesday, September 30, 2020

September Recap

September was not much of an improvement over August, and July, and June, and May...

Here's some highlights (and in some cases lowlights)

I talked face to face/telephone/ text..with  Sandy, every Monday., Tristan. With Mia for her birthday, with Nuri for her name day, with Monica and Irina, with Sonya, with Dewey, with Jennifer, and with Rosa, a friend from Idaho that I had not heard of for about 30 years. And of course, daily calls with Norbert.

Healthwise, I had my diabetes test and is at goal, and I feel good although I had a weird day September 22 (1st day of Fall) when I felt out of sorts, that's the only way I can explain. I do my daily exercise walking the dog, nothing extraneous here ;)

We had a pretty sharp earthquake on September 18, a 4.8. It shook me and Lulu quite a bit!

Damn pandemic still hanging around, so I'm still sheltered at home and very happy to have a large garden, and flowers, and herbs, and tomatoes, to keep me happily busy. And as usual, I do a lot of reading, lots of movie watching etc. I still haven't done any painting. But I will start soon. It's been HOT!

I miss my daughter and grandson, and I'm glad Lizzie lives here with me. I miss being able to travel and drive around. We thought about driving to Utah, but I chickened out. It's still not safe for me and I don't want to risk it. 

My hopes for October...

I hope things get better for my Utah family. Love you all.

I hope Mia and Hasse's health improves. Love you both.

I hope things get better, in the US and Spain. And the world.

I hope the pandemic goes away!

BOOKS I'VE READ IN SEPTEMBER


MOVIES I'VE WATCHED IN SEPTEMBER


And a lot of Schitt's Creek :)


Let's all have a good October, please :)







No comments: