Tuesday, September 1, 2020

August Recap

The main thing about August is that it was HOT! We had many days around 100F and over. So good we have AC!
Basically August has been a repeat of May, June and July. The Corona Virus is still around soI've been staying home, just going out to walk Lulu, and a couple of times to Trader 's Joe. So glad I have a nice garden both front and back, with a great tomato plant, and nice flowers and herbs. 
Sandy and Marty has their 27th Anniversary, and also a new dog called Mac that keeps her busy!
Norbert had a fall again, still not so sure how he did it but he hit his back and shoulder pretty badly and call 911 to take him to ER. His sister came from Las Vegas to help him because he was in pain. He's OK now.
Lizzie and I are doing well. We've been eating very nicely this summer, getting take out, having Blue Apron and even  I cooked a few times. 
I watched a lot of movies, read a few books, and enjoyed posting daily in IG for #augustbreak2020.

BOOKS I'VE READ


MOVIES I'VE WATCHED



Here's hoping that September is a great month!


Stay home, wash your hands. Love you all!

1 comment:

swedish-spanish rockmom said...

And of the photos I've seen it looks like you have lost a lot of weight. I'm the opposite. In times like this I always gain. As my doctor says I'm getting ready for bad times and no food. It's a heritage from stoneage times where you had to put on weight to survive.
So my body thinks this virus is a big threat (which it is) and respond to that. On top of that is my worry for Hasse. He's worse than ever coughing all the time but not of the Covid-19. Today he talked to his lung doctor and he's getting something which will make him breath easier.

Well, keep taking care of you, Lizzie and Lulu. Love you and miss you <3