Tuesday, July 31, 2018

July recap

Time seems to fly by...
HOT JULY!

July   3  It's been 6 months since Marvin's been gone. Drive around with Lulu.
July   4  Independence Day. Amy invited me over, pie and fireworks.
July   5  Very hot weather. N went to Las Vegas.
July   6   112F  Watching soccer all week.
July 10   To Huntington Beach. Nice and cool, walk by the seashore.
July 14   To Fresno with Lizzie and Lulu. Stop at Kingsburg (Swedish Town) La Quinta. Barbara.
July 15    Back to La Mirada. Lizzie to San Diego.
July 16    Rudy carpet cleaner, clean chairs too. $240.00
July 17    Make reservation for Cambria.
July 19    Tomato hornworms ate my heirloom tomatoes and all the leaves as well grrr

July 22    N over all day. Fix fountain, Cuban Restaurant. Mojitos.
July 26    Doctor appointment. Osteoarthritis of the right knee.
July 28    N over all day. Trying to fix refrigerator. In'n'Out
July 31    Take Mustang to Mills Ford to fix the recall passenger's bag.
And of course talking and texting with the girls.
It has been an OK month, but very hot. The mosquitoes love me :(

MOVIES I'VE WATCHED THIS MONTH


 BOOKS I'VE READ THIS MONTH




2 comments:

Lizzie said...

I saw Landline in the theaters. I like that Jenny Slate.

RedRed said...

Is Landline based on the book by Rainbow Rowell?